Grant Accounting & Compliance
Accounting & Business Solutions can help you prepare and navigate through grant audits and indirect cost negotiations to make sure that you are compliant with federal regulations. Our team is made of experts in the field of SBIR/STTR/NSF grant accounting for start-ups and small- to mid-size enterprises (SMEs). We can confidently manage the accounting complexities that come with holding federal grants.
All of your proposals and projections are professionally managed, enhanced by our full-service bookkeeping and grant accounting options. Rest assured, your company policies will be created and written by us to comply with grant regulations.
We assist with the following:
- Grant proposals and financial projections
- Full service bookkeeping and grant accounting
- Grant compliances and draws
- Grant compliance consulting
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reports and filing
- Complete audit support and management
- Indirect cost negotiations
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Single Audit and Program Audit
- Accounting system compliance / Cost Accounting Standards (CSA)
- NSF CAAR/CAP Audits
[ABS has] provided us with the most professional service and management for our company in grant accounting, audit, and implementation of compliance policies. Words can’t describe how grateful we are to have found them.